get an estimate
Thank you for your interest in our company. Please take a moment and read these brief notices:
- Attention potential NEW clients. We do NOT provide proposals, estimates or bids on newly purchased homes or property until AFTER your closing date.
- Attention potential NEW clients. We do NOT provide “drop off” proposals, estimates or bids on your project. All potential NEW clients must be onsite for the free estimate.
- Attention potential NEW clients. We do NOT service rental properties.
- Attention potential NEW clients. We do NOT do any sort of “touch up painting” of any work not of Sharpton Painting, on interior or exterior.
- Attention New Construction jobs. We no longer provide our services for new construction jobs. We service REPAINT projects only.
- Attention Commercial jobs. We do not invoice. We do not participate in, and never have 30 to 90-day pay terms. 1 month, to 3 months, for payment AFTER your project is completed, is unacceptable and always will be. Please seek other service providers if your payment terms are 30 to 90 days. If you’re unsure about your firm’s accounting, please seek advice from your account payable, before contacting us for your free estimate.
- NO MORE “BOARD BIDDING” FREE ESTIMATES! Sharpton Painting is no longer bidding on any project for “property management”, “home owner associations”, “development investments”, “boards”, “church boards”, or any other “boards” for free. From now on, these kind of bids/proposals will require $500.00 (deductible if hired) payment in cash or cashier check PRIOR to the bid or proposal. Thank you for the understanding. All other proposals will remain free.
We at Sharpton Painting DO NOT use sub-contractors to complete projects for our clients. All of our employees work for us full-time and are paid on an hourly basis. When a client chooses us for their project they receive personal communication and customer service directly from our owner, Kevin Sharpton. To guarantee high levels of customer satisfaction Kevin oversees each element of a project from start to finish, making certain employees are focused on completing jobs in the traditional Sharpton Painting way. We promise your project will be handled with care by experienced, professional, prompt and reliable service men & woman – happy hourly team members and essential parts of the Sharpton Painting family.